ONDULINE EASYSTYLE Installation
- We recommend installation on full deck like on OSB panels
- ONDULINE EASYSTYLE can be installed on discontinuous support with purlins every 36,6 cm, centre to centre
- Minimum pitch required: 15%
- Start laying sheets over the gutter with a maximum overhang of 6 cm
- Position the fasteners of the first raw at eave at 2,5 cm from the edge of the roof support (OSB or purlin) - as shown in the drawing below
- Always lay the roofing panels in the opposite direction to the prevailing winds.
- A “UP” sign is marked on the top of the roofing sheet to install the panels correctly. This UP sign has to be positioned in the direction of the ridge.
- Stagger the rows, start the second row with a half sheet (see in drawing half sheet N#4).
- Align the overlapping lines to ensure waterproofing. Overlap: 12 cm
- Use at least 15 fixings per sheet.
- Always position the fastener at the top of corrugations. Grey marks on the roofing sheet will indicate the right position of each fixing.
- Please fix following the order indicated in the drawing below and between the two overlapping lines.
- Wait to position the verge element or the next sheet before fixing the last corrugation.
- Improve the aesthetics and the wind uplift protection using the verge element
- Fix it first on the sidewall then on the top of the corrugation as for the sheets.
- Plan 6 fixings per element.
- Cover the ridge. Fix it on each side of the roof, on top of each corrugation.
- As for the sheets, the direction of the overlap is opposite to the direction of the prevailing winds.
- Maintain regularly the roof for improved durability: remove any vegetation and leaf debris, take care of evacuations, accessories and structure, and maintain continuous ventilation.