ONDULINE EASYLINE is a compact roofing solution designed to cover any shed or small size annexe building. The small format and the very lightweight material makes it very easy to transport as it fits in car trunk, easy to carry and handle as everyone can manipulate the sheet easily.
ONDULINE EASYLINE is a compact roofing solution. The handy material ensures an easy and longlasting solution for your sheds roofs.
ONDULINE EASYLINE is the perfect solution for anyone aiming at covering or renovating a shed.
With a format of 1x0,76 m, ONDULINE EASYLINE sheets are very compact: they fit in any car trunk, and are easy to transport.
The sheets are lightweight, enabling anybody to undertake a roofing action.ONDULINE EASYLINE is perfect for small canopy roofs and can be used efficienly for Garden sheds, wood shelters, patios or small extensions.
6 bright colors are available to give the roof a beautiful looking.
Onduline material is completely safe : it does not contain any asbestos. Also Onduline material does not contain any metal:
- meaning no sharp edge nor risk of finger cut or head shock,
- meaning it will never rust, even in coastal areas!
Installation and Documentation
Our 3 main installation advices
- Onduline recommends an installation on a full deck support (OSB type, plywood, wooden planks..). However fixing it on a discontinuous supports is also possible: In this case, it is highly suggested to respect a distance of 26,7 cm maximum between purlins in order to optimize the product durability and its aesthetics over time.
- Using Onduline fasteners is mandatory to activate the 10-year product warranty. Their quality is fully monitored, especially corrosion and UV resistance, to make sure fixings will durably last on the roof. Also they secure long term waterproofing: Indeed Onduline nails and screws all come with a pre-assembled waterproofing washer of 16mm minimum, made on purpose. The respect of their position (every corrugation at eave, overlaps..) and the quantity (15/sheet) will definitely impact the durability of your roof.
- At eaves (near the gutter if there is one), we recommend to apply a overhang of 7 cm maximum.
Find more details and explanatory drawings in our installation leaflet and our videos.